Gold Label HydroCoco is a ready-to-use hydroponic substrate that, while designed for Flood & Drain systems, can also be used in other pot-based hydroponic setups such as drippers.
Using 60% of Gold Label's own 8-16mm Hydrocorn (clay pebbles) and 40% of the purest Gold Label Coco fibres results in greater water retention and a reduction in the frequency of required feeding times when compared to using clay pebbles alone.
HydroCoco is an airy substrate that does not restrict the roots, allowing them to grow and develop. It is also a difficult medium to oversaturate, and because it is inert, it allows you, the grower, to feed the plants what they require rather than what is available in the growing medium.
- 60% Hydrocorn (clay pebbles) and 40% cocoa
- Greater water retention when compared to using clay pebbles alone
- Feeding frequency is reduced when compared to clay pebbles.
- Flood and Drain, as well as other pot-based hydroponic systems, are ideal.
- Gold Label HydroCoco 60/40 comes in 45-litre bags.