The Satellite 4A uses a tailor made 4A transformer that will control one or two Iso-Max 1 speed as exhaust air fans or one for exhaust air and the other for intake air. The Satellite 4A is also equipped with a jack connection that makes it possible to connect our popular Can Fan LCD EC fan controller making its 13 control functions also available for Iso-Max.
- Plug and play
- Extremely easy to use
- 100% compatible with Iso-Max and Max Fan 1 speed
- Noiseless speed control
- Full control in combination with EC Fan Controller
- Jack Connection for connecting the Can Fan LCD EC fan controller
- LED’s 6 steps
- Knob- manual speed setting and other settings
- Stand-by- off setting
- Auto-EC- setting position needed for when the Can Fan LCD EC controller is connected
- ON/OFF power button
- Power cable 230V/ 50Hz
- Intake fan socket
- Outtake fan socket
A CONTROLLER SOLUTION FOR ISOMAX & MAC FAN 1 SPEED
Can-Fan has developed the Can-Fan Satellite. An innovative 6-step transformer which allows you among other things to control the popular ISO Max fans (AC-device: models 250,315 and 355) across the full spectrum.
Are you only using the Can-Fan Satellite with above mentioned ISO Max or Max Fan 1 speed models? Then you’ve got yourself a potentiometer; you control the speed upwards or downwards. For optimal ease of use you can connect the LCD EC Fan controller to the Can-Fan Satellite. This way you get the full functionality of the Can Fan LCD EC Fan controller.