Yield, Flavour, Results
The unique formulation of VitaLink Turbo+ uses natural extracts and plant hormones to boost plant metabolism.
Through clever use of chelating agents, L-amino acids, and key B vitamins, Turbo+ allows plants to make more effective use of water and nutrients.
Robust, boosted growth and increased stress tolerance means healthier, bigger plants – and top-quality yields.
- Betaines increases the ability of the plant to take up water and nutrients
- Oligosaccharides support plant growth and metabolism as well as provide a source of carbon
- Fulvic acid aids the absorption of nutrients though its action as a natural chelating agent
- Key B vitamins, including vitamin B1, support the plant during times of heavy fruit and flowering
- High-quality seaweed extract, harvested from Ascophyllum nodosum, provides natural stimulants and hormones important for growth and flower formation
- Brassinosteroids and gibberelins, which induce flowers, promote growth and elongation of cells and abscisic acids, helping the plant conserve water in times of stress
VitaLink Turbo+ is an additive intended to be used alongside your primary nutrient regime.
For best results, use in conjunction with VitaLink Hydro MAX Bloom nutrients.
For best results, use VitaLink Turbo+ two weeks prior to flowering and throughout flowering.
Shake well before use. Dose rate 1-2ml/L. For growing with recirculating or other hydroponic systems, use at 1ml/L and provide aeration of the nutrient tank.
Do not exceed the advised dose.