These pipettes are a high-quality and versatile tool for use in various applications where a small amount of liquid may need to be transferred or measured without the risk of contamination. The disposable nature of these pipettes makes them a cost-effective, but efficient way of measuring liquids or transferring whilst also allowing the same accuracy as a conventional glass pipette
Features and Benefits:
• The squeezable pipettes are made of polyethylene material which is a widely recycled non-toxic material, making them environmentally friendly
• Safe for pipetting liquids and foods
• Ultra-light and ergonomic design is also convenient for transferring liquids without the risk of contamination
• Clear readable measurement markings in ml (milliliters) to ensure greater accuracy
• Cost-effective solution to more expensive glass or electronic measuring pipettes, whilst also eliminating the need for calibration cost
A pipette is a laboratory tool commonly used in chemistry, biology and medicine to transport a measured volume of liquid, often as a media dispenser. It can be used as a method of sucking up or dispensing liquids, removing the issue of cross-contamination. You are able to use these as a measuring pipette or a transfer pipette for liquids.