The Jungle - The Jackson (150W)
What is The Jackson luminaire?
The Jackson by Grow The Jungle, is a full LEDS spectrum quantum board luminaire . This is an ideal luminaire for the growth and flowering phase of your plants in indoor crops.
The Jackson generates very little heat, and consumes little electricity, which allows indoor cultivation throughout the year, with a very good value for money .
This low consumption and high efficiency quantum board equips Samsung LEDs with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
The Jackson for growth and flowering phase
The panel led The Jackson thanks to its full spectrum, high efficiency, teams can replace 400W HPS 600W and even improving the final result and reducing electricity consumption.
The Jackson is an ideal led luminaire for growing and flowering plants indoors. The union of full spectrum LEDs provide the plants with all the light necessary to obtain vigorous growth and explosive flowering, also improving the production of terpenes.
It is not surprising, then, that the grower notices an improvement in the quality of the harvest, with higher resin production, better flavor and more smell.
If you are thinking of replacing your 600w HPS equipment , our advice is that you use 2 The Jacksons to cover an area of 1m2 .
The Jackson LED Equipment Coverage:
Each The Jackson panel is designed to intensively cover a surface of 50x100 cm .
If your intention is to cover a space of 1m x 1m , we recommend using 2 luminaires so that the entire surface is intensely illuminated.
Distance between The Jackson and the plants:
This led luminaire is highly efficient , and produces a large amount of light. Therefore, it is recommended to maintain a minimum distance between The Jackson and the plants to obtain the greatest benefits, without harming the plants.
- The newly germinated seeds , or recently planted cuttings , improve their growth when the intensity of light is not so great. For this reason, it is advisable to place The Jackson luminaire 40cm from the plants for the first two weeks . After this time we can bring the luminaire closer to the plants and place it 30cm away .
- In mother plants our recommendation is to keep the luminaire 40cm from the tips, to achieve greater light coverage.
- In flowering, plants need a higher intensity of light to be able to achieve a higher final production. For this purpose, it is advisable to maintain a minimum distance of 20-30 cm between the luminaire-canopy .
The LED lights The Jackson are available in two power: 150W and 250W , so you can choose the one that best suits your needs.
The Jackson 150w luminaire characteristics:
- Power: 150w.
- Spectrum: full spectrum for growth and flowering.
- Power tolerance: 10%.
- Voltage: 230-240V.
- Power factor:> 0.95.
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Equivalent power in HPS: 300w.
- Control and regulation: Optional.
- Chip: SMD 2835.
- Driver: Inventronics 150w IP67.
- Protection: Class II.
- Housing material: Aluminum.
- Opening angle: 120º.
- PAR: 278.62 µmol / s.
- Dimensions: 59x28x8 cm.
- Warranty: 2 years.
The Jackson 150w luminaire models:
- Not dimmable 150W
- Dimmable 150W
- Dimmable and programmable by Bluetooth 150W