Introducing the DAYLIGHT 660W LED PRO, the new ‘Flagship’ high output LED lighting fixture from Maxibright. With a blisteringly high PPF of 1782 μmol/s and a fixture efficiency of 2.7 μmol/J. This unit pushes LED grow lighting to the next level. It’s 6 bars of high-efficiency Osram and LUMLED LED chips cover a 1.2m x 1.2m area perfectly, with outstandingly uniform light coverage. In addition to its new lightweight and slimline design, the 660W PRO has new and improved clip on bars making one person assembly a breeze.
The ‘fanless’ design means the unit is silent and has no mechanical parts, hugely reducing the risk of failure. High-quality components and passive heat dissipation, teamed with the ability to dim this unit down to 25% power, means temperatures stay cool in your grow room regardless of the weather. Not only does the unit stay cool, but it now comes with IP65 ingress protection as standard, meaning the humidity from your grow poses no threat to the lifespan of your LED, which at 50,000 hours is an investment worth making, backed up by a three year warranty.
More flower, less power less powerLED lighting technology has evolved leaps and bounds over the past few decades. As the technology has progressed, so have grower’s expectations on performance. With a full-bodied PAR spectrum output and a high total output, the DAYLIGHT 660W LED PRO Grow Light ensures growing with LEDs will impress even the most staunch HPS supporter.
- Total output: 1782 μmol/s
- Overall fixture efficiency: 2.7 μmol/J
- LUMLED white (2.85 μmol/J) and Osram red (3.8 μmol/J) chips: The best of the best.
- 6 bar system – Gives highly uniform coverage (PPFD) across the canopy. Ideal over a 1.2m x 1.2m area.
- Full spectrum: Full-bodied, enhanced red spectrum improves plant growth and flowers.
660W PRO Full Spectrum LED Features
- Silent running: No fans or moving parts.
- Remote dimmer included: 25%-50%-75%-100% power
- Full spectrum light output
- Osram and LUMLED LED chips
- Includes remote dimmer 25% - 50% - 75% - 100% power
- Enhanced flowering with added red light
- Ideal over a 1.2m x 1.2m area
- Cool runningEnergy efficient, low heat output
- No fans or moving parts, silent running
- Outstanding uniformed light coverage
- Enhanced light penetration
- One person assembly
- 50’000 hour lifespan
- Plug and play
- Improved lightweight slimline design
- Improved easy clip on bars
- Improved IP65 ingress protection
- Easy to use heavy duty hanging brackets
- Control multiple units with iLink technology (Maxibright controller due in Nov 2020)
Daylight 660W LED Pro Specifications:
- PPF(μmol/s) (Tested at 22°C): 1782
- Fixture efficiency using inputpower (660W)(μmol/J): 2.7
- Fixture efficiency using LED power (607W)(μmol/J): 2.84
- Average LED efficiency (μmol/J): 3.15
- LUMLED white LED chip efficiency (μmol/J): 2.85
- Osram red LED chip efficiency (μmol/J): 3.8
- Dimensions: 1119.6 x 1066 x 71.1mm
- Net Weight: 8.8kg
- Gross Weight: 11.2kg
- Input Current: 3.25A
- Input Power: 660W
- Supply Voltage (V): 120-277
- Supply Frequency (Hz): 50/60
- Power Factor: ≥0.95
- IP Rating: IP65
- Life Span(hours): >50,000
- Light Angle(°): 120
- WorkingTemperature(°C): 0 to 40