Canna Coco A+ B 10Ltrs
CANNA Coco A & B is a complete professional nutrient for growing plants in coir coco. This base nutrient plant feed contains all the essential elements for optimal growing and flowering.
Thanks to the special characteristics of coco substrate CANNA COCO doesn’t have a Vega and Flores variant, but there is one unique formulation for both the growth and blooming phase. We can’t make things easier! CANNA COCO is easy to use. It dissolves directly and is extremely suitable for growing in all watering systems. This nutrient can be used in ‘run-to-waste’ systems, flood systems and ebb and flow systems.
Rich in high-value elements
After years of research into potting mixes, drainage and leaf analysis, CANNA has succeeded in being the first to develop a fertiliser that is specifically tailored to the characteristics of Cocos substrates. CANNA COCO is composed of high value minerals. CANNA COCO contains natural chelates, humic and fulvic acids which give the plant optimum nutrient absorption. Growers throughout the world have been enthusiastic for years about the explosive growth and profuse flowering with CANNA COCO.
Why A&B nutrients?
CANNA COCO nutrients consist of two parts, an A part and a B part. We separate these parts for a reason. As it happens, if some of the elements in part A and B are thrown together at the same time, they clog together. The plant cannot absorb this. That’s why you should first add the A component and then the B component!
How much A and B should I use?
Use 2ml per litre of water (adding 2ml A and 2ml B) for smaller plants and up to 4ml per litre of water for larger, heavier feeding plants. You will need to use equal parts of both A+B
- Shake bottle well before use
- Fill nutrient reservoir with water
- Add A & B to the nutrient reservoir with the dilution ratio 1:250 (40 ml A and 40 ml B per 10 litre of water). Add A to the nutrient reservoir Stir well, then add B Again, stir well and let mixture stand for some hours
- The EC of Coco dissolved in (tap) water varies between 1.2 – 2.3 mS/cm2 (= the solution EC + the water EC)
Recommended pH: 5.5 – 6.2
Storage, health & safety and other directions
- CANNA COCO nutrients is used for the vegetative and flowering phase.
- Do not mix A & B concentrate directly; Insoluble combinations will occur which the plant cannot absorb
- Store closed in a dark and frost-proof place (UV light breaks down iron chelates in the nutrient)
- Keep out of reach of children