Bluelab Combi Meter
The Bluelab Combo Meter is a portable pH, conductivity and temperature meter all in one.
If you are experiencing problems with yellow leaves, or slow stunted growth, the Bluelab Combo Meter will soon tell you if each parameter is within the plants requirements.
Adjustments can be quickly made to get your crop back on track.
The Bluelab Combo Meter has two probes, a Bluelab pH Probe and a Bluelab Conductivity/Temperature Probe.
When taking a reading, simply place them into the solution and the selected reading is displayed on the screen.
As the Bluelab Combo Meter is portable and does not require a power supply to operate, it can be used anywhere, anytime to help you manage your crops’ daily nutrient requirements.
Calibration of the pH probe is simple as instructions are supplied on the back of the meter and the easy push button method makes this one of the simplest meters to use.
Simply place the pH Probe and the Conductivity/Temperature Probe into the solution and the selected reading is displayed on screen. It has a large easy to read display.
The Bluelab Combo Meter Measures pH, conductivity / nutrient (EC, CF, ppm 500 and ppm 700) and temperature (°C, °F)
Calibration of the pH is simple with the push buttons on the meter and fresh calibration solutions. Conductivity and temperature do not need to be calibrated as this is locked in during manufacture.
- The pH probe is replaceable so you can use this meter for years to come. The Conductivity/temperature probe does not require calibration as this is locked in during manufacture
- Use anytime and anywhere the Bluelab Combo Meter is lightweight and portable and does not require a power supply to operate.
- Replaceable double junction pH probe
- Over range and under range indicators
- Auto off function
- Low battery indicator
- 2 x AAA alkaline batteries included