- A manual grinder used to produce finely ground pepper, common spices, and other botanicals.
- The multi-layer design allows the spices to be grated and caught in the mesh filter while fine grist is collected in the kief chamber.
- Durable, super-sharp teeth crush vegetation for a more consistent rotation.
- Aluminium alloy construction with a magnetic lid keeps your ground spices in a safe and durable container.
- The small and compact form factor is easy to carry and convenient to carry while traveling.
A manual grinder designed to process a variety of plant materials to produce yields such as finely ground spices and aromatics. Made of elegant and durable aluminium alloy, he features a three-chamber system consisting of four components. Spices are crushed into small pieces and caught in micron filters when they are placed between very sharp teeth. Finely ground material and other particulates fall and collect in the kief chamber for easy emptying. The magnetic lid safely keeps grist from spilling out while spinning, ensuring a smooth grinding experience. application
The grinder is small and compact, so it's easy to handle and you can put it in your bag and take it with you on your travels. This portability makes it ideal for use as a quick grinder outdoors and for foods such as pepper, spices, vanilla, and tea in cooking environments.